The Country Manager UAE is responsible to oversee and drive the success of our retail operations and exceed the business expectations in the country. They will collaborate with Store leadership to develop and implement strategies to deliver exceptional customer experiences, to ensure that all stores reflect the Tiffany brand image at all times. The Country Manager is also responsible to implement management tools & KPIs to measure and optimize store operations. Leading from the front, the Country Manager will make recommendations and promote training initiatives and learning roadmaps to enable the long-term business plans and positively impact the results. Responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong leadership to inspire, motivate and nurture a high-performance team, able to demonstrate a range of styles as necessary.
- Deliver a world class customer service culture through role modelling behavior.
- Empower the team to deliver exceptional service to each client.
- Identify innovative action plans with Managing Director, store teams and functional departments (as appropriate) to minimize operating costs and operational risks.
- Hold quarterly performance review meetings with all members of staff to discuss performance relative to expectations/plans.
- Partner with related departments to identify and analyze areas of revenue generation opportunities for products and/or services in support of business goals and to monitor the sales effectiveness throughout the process.
- Maximize key business KPI's across the market.
- Recommend value added activities that will increase individual sales, promotes cross-selling of categories, increases retention, and return rates of clients, including store commissions and/or retail specific projects when required.
- Responsible for cost control management including payroll and general expenses across the cluster.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the key financial business drivers.
- Partner with CVM to deliver exceptional visual standards with a strong commercial focus.
- Accountable for delivering a client acquisition and retention strategy within the cluster.
- Instill a culture of exceptional client service among the team by communicating and reinforcing luxury service expectations.
- Work closely with CRM to ensure that outreach is correctly targeted.
- 10+ years of Retail management experience in luxury retail.
- BA or BS degree.
- Significant experience working around topics such as Retail Analytics, KPIs and Retail Training in a leading luxury company.
- In-depth knowledge for the luxury market, as well as highest standards of client experience.
- Strong consultative, coaching, communication, and influence skills.
- Excellent influence, interpersonal communication, problem solving, follow up and creative solution generation skills.
- Ability to collaborate productively and ability to lead and influence in a team environment.
- Strong commercial acumen, good understanding of sales drivers
- Experience in both country operational role and/or regional roles are preferred.