Watch Specialists hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction using the Tiffany touch; their own flair for making each client's experience extraordinary. The Watch Specialist is an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. Their passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every Client Advisor. Developing client relationships, mentoring peers, and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in their skill set. The love of building their own business with their entrepreneurial spirit and elevated service makes them a leader within the Landmark business. Sales:
- Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan.
- Capture client data and input into Landmark client book.
- Cultivate new and existing client relationships.
- Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat client business specifically focused on category sales.
- Drive business through key product pillars with a specific focus on the Specialist category.
- Prospecting and developing external and existing category specific clients.
- Maintain knowledge of specialist category competitors and market trends.
- Posses a proven level of understanding of Tiffany & Co. category specific product offerings and partner regularly with Landmark CA's to leverage this knowledge into closing sales.
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every client.
- Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every selling ceremony using the Tiffany Touch; your personal touch.
- Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Client Survey) and with Tiffany client experience vision.
- Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.
- Work with store leadership and cross-functional partners to maintain merchandise standards and deliver day to day feedback and suggestions on driving the category.
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Experience in a Timepiece specific or Watches and Jewelry retail business
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree, previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work, or specialized certification in relevant category is preferred.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $19.98 - $27.03. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. This role is also eligible for sales commission.