The Product Owner – CRM & Client Service has the mission to drive the evolution of digital tools across the Group with the goal of driving a client centric approach across the organization. The role will be in charge of the development of projects, processes and tools to support the organization and will follow through with projects from ideation to design and development and its implementation and fine-tuning.
- Ensure correct execution and completion of Digital CRM & Client Service Roadmap, meeting the correct deadlines (with both IT stakeholders in development and Business stakeholder in implementation and utilization) to drive a concrete business impact.
- Drive the full evolution of the CRM and Client Service application suite, defining new features and ensuring the implementation, updating stores, corporate and client service department on new digital initiatives and proactively promote the use of digital tools to maximize client engagement and client service customer satisfaction conveying and omnichannel view and approach.
- Ensure proper implementation and utilization of all digital tools and services across CRM and Client Service teams, maximizing coverage of services across all markets considering the different needs of different departments.
- Report on KPIs to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the project (e.g. CRM Retail prospect conversion, Client Service tools to support customer needs, timeliness and upsells).
- Directly collaborate with other teams (both in Headquarters and the Regions) for support in implementing new digital tools and services.
- Support HQ CRM & Client Service team on executing pilots to further develop client engagement and assistance.
- Drive a user centric approach in a cross functional development team. On a day-to-day basis you will work with software engineers, e-Operations, Scrum Masters, QA team and UX/UI designers to reach one common goal. You will spread the product vision into the team and create a common understanding of the product. You enable the team to solve problems in a transparent way.
- Implement a Use Case driven approach: the end goal of our entire Product team is to drive and support in delivering measurable value to our customers. You will define the Use Case vision, strategy and goals. You will be responsible for the concepts within the Use Cases. You work closely with the other POs to ensure a consistent product experience for the customer.
- Partner with the store operations, client service, marketing, communication and any other relevant stakeholders to define the business requirements for the engineering team. Work hand-in-hand with the other Product Owners in your area; partner and seek support from the Lead Product Owner in your area; contribute to the Product Owners chapter through knowledge sharing and exchanging best practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Successful studies in business management or engineering
3/4+ years’ experience working as Product Owner and/or Product Manager in cross functional teams;
Solid background about CRM processes in terms of Clienteling and Client Service: design and backend integration patterns (6+ years of experience) Understanding of online transaction flows/user experiences, and experience in the payment industry
Confidence with corporate application architectures and understanding of E2E processes in integrated system (e.g. client service engagement channels, marketing flows, customer engagement Store tasks, order provisioning lifecycle)
Very good usage of AGILE and Waterfall project management tools
Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira);
Familiarity with SCRUM, Agile or Design Sprint methodologies
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills
Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members
Able to work independently taking ownership of assignments and seeking creative solutions
Flexible, adaptable to change, and able to multi task in a fast-paced diverse environment
Fluency in English and Italian, knowledge of other languages represent a plus although not mandatory