Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The EMEA Creative Services team is a creative hub within the DTC organization, responsible for providing consumers the most compelling store and showroom experience in the region based on the global direction delivered by the TH Store Design & Visual Experience department in the Amsterdam global Tommy Hilfiger headquarters, and the CK Global department based in the New York global Calvin Klein headquarters. Overseeing the creation of VM & Windows guidelines, sampling and production of window concepts, showroom operations, and regional product presentation training, this EMEA department ensures regional DTC success in close collaboration with the market hubs.
The TH EMEA VM & Windows team produce and deliver guidelines and tools to the EMEA markets based on the overarching strategy and concepts from the global teams, ensuring brand consistency and commerciality across retail and wholesale. Production and implementation of global window concepts and campaigns are managed in accordance with the brand calendar.The Position
The Specialist Visual Merchandising, part of the TH EMEA VM & Windows team reporting to the Manager Visual Merchandising, supports in producing VM guidelines for all full price stores and wholesale accounts across the EMEA region, based on the Global VM direction. Collaborating closely with a team of Visual Merchandising Specialists, key responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Support the VM direction across all full price stores and wholesale locations for the EMEA region and provide the inspiration, guidance, and feedback to deliver a premium consumer experience, as directed by the global strategy
- Support in the creation of all EMEA VM guidelines content and VM guidelines shoots
- Build a strong working relationship with the EMEA market VM teams through good collaboration, consistent communication, and team motivation
- Review market VM reports and provide regular feedback, monitoring evolution
- Develop digital training content for seasonal and non-seasonal direction
- Build a strong working relationship with the Amsterdam wholesale team to deliver and meet VM expectations and drive the wholesale business strategy
- Deliver regular store/SIS visits alongside relevant departments to align seasonal brand vision within the EMEA region
- Participate in Model stores & training workshops across each hub depending on their specific needs
- Participate and support in all showroom set ups with the Showroom team and the divisions
- Participate in department and team projects as needed from both VM & Windows
- Related university degree + 2-4 years' work experience within a fashion VM specialist role in a global brand
- Excellent knowledge of MS office & Adobe Suite software
- Strong fashion affinity and awareness of the industry including brands and trend forecasting/analysis.
- Ability to multitask between projects and work streams
- Ability to conceptualize ideas
- Ability to travel when required
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Fluent English communication skills [written and spoken]
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.