About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will help to handle a wide spectrum of HR function, including Compensation and benefits, employee relations and various HR projects, to ensure our C&B programs, HR operations and practices are market competitive and drive a performance culture. You support the development, adaptation, and delivery of C&B Programs, HR operations and key initiatives to the business. You will develop a deep understanding of the business and work with cross-functional teams to ensure our C&B programs and practices are effectively leveraged to enable talent attraction and retention. Responsibilities include: Payroll across North Asia, C&B data analysis, identifying data trends and root causes, external market research, and consulting on C&B policies and procedures and daily HR operations.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Perform the implementation, administration and communication of cross-regional payroll, compliance related work/programs in a timely manner. and make sure the work related to regulations, payroll/tax compliance, international assignments, focal rewards process; promotion process; complex compensation complies with local laws and regulations.
- Participate in the roll out, communication and ongoing administration of new and on-going payroll & compliance work
- Participate in the project related with payroll, benefits & compliance across regionally
- Support administration of cross-regional benefits and mobility program
- Support operational duties including new hire onboarding, staff movement, separation process, documents preparation and retention
- Provide professional HR solutions to staff inquiries
- Participate in other HR initiatives, HR assignments, and projects when required
- 5+ Years' Payroll and HR Experience, multi-state and international payroll experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and plan work activities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with HRIS, Workday system
- Proficiency in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel (vlookup & Pivote Table )
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Effectively working in a fast moving and changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislation
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.