We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the 'fastest growing sports company' of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you're hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
- Create an engaged and high performing team by providing coaching and mentoring to engineers and continuous feedback to help them grow
- Strive for engineering and operational excellence by inspiring your teams to challenge the status quo and implement scalable processes across the board
- Create an environment for the engineers to make technical decisions by themselves by providing them the context and access to decision making tools
- Support the growth of engineers by giving them opportunity to take up challenges within your or other teams
- Raise the bar in hiring and growing a diverse team by collaborating with the talent team and other engineering leaders
- Provide clarity of purpose and direction through verbal or written mediums to your team and stakeholders across the organization
- You have 7+ years of experience within software engineering teams, of which you have spent some time leading a team in a direct or indirect way
- You have at least 1 year experience in leading teams
- Experience in building, testing and operating scalable mobile apps in production is a must-have
- You are not expected to code in your daily basis, but you are familiar with the best practices of mobile development, feature experimentation and progressive rollout
- Experience with stakeholder management, being able to work with vastly different stakeholders to achieve the shared objectives
- You enjoy the process of zooming in and out based on the context, to solve both engineering and organization challenges
- You are passionate about mentoring and coaching other team members, always looking for best ways to grow the team
- You bring knowledge of different software development paradigms and methodologies
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a sports brand, the technology team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will be the driving force from the engineering leadership side to work with multiple cross functional squads including Mobile, Backend and QA engineers and work closely with PMs to be part of DTC mobile projects.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.