The EMEA Event Producer role is a unique opportunity to manage the end-to-end event production of key EMEA projects and campaigns. You will play a pivotal role in the EMEA Events team, ensuring the seamless delivery of impactful events, from concept and planning to execution across our key cities. Your focus will be to bring our brand mission to life through event experiences - igniting the human spirit through movement. You will work alongside the Regional Marketing team whilst partnering closely with both EMEA and Global Brand Experience and Community Marketing teams, as well as local market teams. The DACH region will be a focus sub-region for you as we aim to take our brand to the next level through in-person experiences.
- Manage regional events and brand moments from start to finish, taking ownership of the entire process, from project kick-off to production and post-event analysis
- Reporting into and partnering with the EMEA Events Lead closely to deliver a compelling event strategy for the region and implementing well-structured, scalable formats with established processes
- Collaborate with the Global, Regional, and Local Marketing and Brand Activation teams to develop and deliver memorable event experiences that align with our wider brand mission
- Efficiently oversee event logistics, communications, vendor relationships, and the procurement of materials. Manage integrated, internal teams and communication plans across projects
- Oversee and manage budgets, ensuring financial resources are allocated and utilised efficiently for the successful execution of projects and events
- Drive consumer-led events innovation that reflects current trends, and create experiences that build deep affinity with our core communities
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the events industry
- You have a close affinity with our core communities within EMEA (specifically the DACH region). You have an understanding of their needs and motives; knowing who they are, where and how they move, and who with
- You have a proven track record developing and executing experiential and live event experiences, alongside a strong understanding of brand and experiential marketing
- You have excellent project management skills, you can see the bigger picture, but you know it's the fine details that really matter
- You are a true team player, understanding the importance of collaboration and compromise
- You have experience in complex stakeholder management, such as internal matrix structure, having built strong cross-functional partnerships
- You are an excellent communicator, with fluency in English & German, both verbal and written
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We're always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products - so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.