To be responsible of managing the proper rotation of goods according to company regulations. To support the Stock Manager in all the responsibilities regarding the warehouse and the Store. Moreover, to deal with sales and therefore support the Sales Staff in order to maximize sales.
- Ensure to properly manage the daily goods receipt, to arrange the merchandise following the Corporate procedures, checking and preparing the product to be taken on the sales floor and/or special areas.
- Ensure the safety of the products and the valuable material in the warehouse during the whole handling process.
- Assure the right product flow tracking through SAP system.
- Always maintain order in the warehouse, according to the Corporate standards.
- Guarantee the returns, shop-to-shop transfers, and e-commerce delivery following the corporate guidelines and deadlines.
- Provide the orders of packaging material according to the store needs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Previous working experience in similar role
Experience ideally in the Retail luxury sector
High affinity for luxury products
High sense of responsibility
Being able to work in team as well as alone
English is a must other languages are a plus