We're seeking an Office Architect to join our team at our headquarters in Zurich, tasked with shaping the future of On's workplace settings. Your role will blend architectural know-how with project management skills and a genuine interest in sustainability, placing you at the forefront of our global office expansion and paving the way for On's upcoming growth stage. You'll focus on emerging trends in design, technology, and human behavior, with the responsibility of developing cutting-edge, sustainable workplace environments. This includes everything from innovation labs and showrooms to regional headquarters.
- Design On's offices and other workspaces, transforming empty shells into fully outfitted environments, while maintaining brand consistency, aesthetic appeal, and architectural identity.
- Collaborate with external design agencies, local architects, general contractors, and suppliers to create impressive spaces for employees and visitors.
- Work with internal teams to provide a holistic approach in developing future workplace environments and user experiences.
- Lead design projects from concept to completion, including initial designs, presentations, schematic planning, development, construction documents, and final production.
- Ensure project quality, adherence to schedule and budget, and manage stakeholder relations.
-Bachelors or Master's Degree in Architecture 6+ years of professional experience in an architecture office or similar design environment
-Strong experience in space planning, creating interior solutions for workplace
environments - design, development, and delivery of innovative interior environments
- Experience leading workplace projects
- Expert in 2D/3D software: AutoCAD and Archicad (BIM)
-Skilled in 3D renderings and use of visuals to communicate complex problems
- Familiarity with building codes, accessibility regulations and other relevant
- Fluent in English; German is an advantage
Meet The Team
As you can imagine for a running brand focused on outstanding design, performance, and innovation, the Workplace Design Team at On operates at a rapid pace. This small yet powerful team leads office development projects around the world, handling everything from market analysis and strategy to concept creation and final execution. We work closely with our internal local teams and top external agencies for support. In this role, you will significantly influence the design and execution of each office project, with the aim to inspire and connect On's rapidly growing global community.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.