On is an exciting and fast-growing global sportswear brand where change happens fast and decisions are made quickly to meet business needs. As an Integrations Technical Specialist you will be responsible for troubleshooting, investigating and triaging issues related to integrations between internal On systems and our EDI partners. You will help identify the root cause of issues and facilitate communication, collaboration and quick resolution with all teams involved.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with EDI providers, internal stakeholders and business partners to ensure effective communication and resolution of operational issues and enhancements.
- Support integration solutions to accommodate operational needs, data formats and the business rules of On internal systems with external EDI providers.
- Act as second level support for the Integrations team. Translate all issues found and new business requirements to technical specifications for internal engineering teams.
- Partner with internal and external teams for testing and validation to ensure seamless data flow between internal systems and EDI partners.
- Monitor integration performance, troubleshoot issues and conduct regular audits to ensure data accuracy and system reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- 2+ years experience with data integrations and automated data workflows with ERP systems (Dynamics 365 F&O preferred).
- Experience with Excel for the organization and comparison of data.
- Experience working with a database and writing queries, preferred SQL Azure.
- Familiarity with integration data formats (XML, JSON, CSV, X12, etc).
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to diagnose and resolve technical and data related issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate effectively across internal and external teams.
- Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies and tools as technology and data needs evolve.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Meet The Team
As the Integrations Technical Specialist, you will partner closely with external EDI Providers, internal Integrations teams, EDI Product Managers, Engineering, and EDI team members located in North America and Europe. Your goal is to help roll out new initiatives and solve issues with data flows.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.