Splits59 is a Los Angeles based activewear and fashion company built on the premise of a woman’s perseverance and strength to push past limitations and achieve goals. We are focused on designing and producing the best quality and most fashionable active and loungewear on the market, in an effort to empower women to feel and look their best in all aspects of daily life. Splits59 is positioned for massive growth within the e-commerce space, while having a large presence in many of the most exclusive boutiques, studios, and retailers across the globe.
We are currently seeking a driven, kind, and organized individual to join our web team to manage and assist in the customer experience piece of the business. This person should be comfortable communicating through verbal and written means in order to provide a best in class experience to our clients, while being poised to embrace the opportunity to thrive and grow with the business.
- All communication via email, phone, and live chat to ensure our clients have a best in class experience when shopping with Splits59.
- Manage and organize all tickets and communication within our customer service software.
- Provide weekly reporting on return reasons to inform on potential damage and fit issues. Offer insight and solutions to minimize return rates, and elevate the return process.
- Keep order and customer profile data clean and up to date.
- Track and analyze discount codes to ensure all are up to date and working properly.
- Track and report on top client behavior, and manage client loyalty program.
- Assist web team in bug and product information accuracy on site.
- Add related products to product profiles during new collection rollouts.
- Reconcile affiliate orders and returns monthly.
- Enter all influencer, gifting, and PR orders in a timely manner.
- Assist in PR sample send outs and sample tracking.
- Process, track, and manage all returns and exchanges when needed.
- Process, monitor, and track pre orders and backorders to ensure timely processing when needed.
- Work as a team player to drive toward the success of the web business as well as the overarching success of the brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent; or relevant experience in customer service or communication field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in e-commerce is necessary.
- Experience using Gladly, Shopify, CIN7, Okendo, Yotpo and Klaviyo is a plus.
- Interest in fashion, health, and wellness is a plus.
- Must be a team player with a growth mindset.