As part of PVH Corporate Supply Transformation and Analytics team, this role will help manage products and projects supporting the strategic vision and priorities of PVH Supply Chain organization. Collaborating with cross functional partners, this role will be responsible for helping successfully drive critical initiatives and manage products, such as Supply Chain Data and Analytics platform (Lighthouse). This role will be responsible for managing tasks, activities and timelines across various stages for these projects and products such as roadmap and delivery, initiation and scoping, communication and change management.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Document, implement, and maintain current & future supply chain projects.
- Maintains repository of process best practices and framework.
- Work with project teams to identify risks & benefits of process changes.
- Facilitate process implementation across Supply Teams.
- Define, Monitor and Publish the KPIs and results for projects.
- Lead/Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timelines are maintained & milestones are achieved.
- Delegate & empower cross functional teams to achieve business goals through process adherence.
- Continuous improvement of business processes and managing the team during the transition periods.
- Map "as is" and future-state business processes, analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions.
- Resolve potential and actual cross functional issues that affect the process and the organization.
- Ability to facilitate business process, monitors, and provides feedback to cross functional associates working toward business goals.
- Improve business processes through tools, metrics, and dashboard reporting to enable decision making.
Global and Regional Supply Chain teams, Global and Regional Brand and Commercial teams, Corporate and Regional Supply Chain Leadership team, CR, Finance, Human Resources, IT, LogisticsExternal:
Key suppliers and outside consultants, as neededSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Direct:
None-though may direct ad-hoc project teamsBUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have strong influencing skills.
- Provide recommendations and guide teams to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with leaders to provide team recommendations for final decisions.
- Ability to analyze multiple areas of the PVH Supply business, recommend, and develop comprehensive plans and initiatives to improve business, communication, and performance in multiple areas.
- Comfortable with all levels and cultures/relationship builder, needs to be able to navigate within the organization.
- Uses creativity in communication to clearly articulate written and visual messages; includes creative usage of Power Point to convey messages and drive change.
- Trusted and respected resource as the "connector" to keep the business on track.
Individual contributor & team player at same time - must be able to work independently and to be self-sufficient, but also must be able to act as a team leader and collaborator.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to work in ambiguity.
- 5-8 years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience of business process improvement.
- Project management, PMP certification preferred.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Work experience with global teams a plus.
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and focus on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- University/College degree or prior work experience.
- Practical experience of documenting & mapping business processes
- Knowledge of relevant business process standards, modeling, and simulation tools.
- Strong documentation & presentation skills
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to influence others cross-functionally, including senior leadership.
- Strong ability to create positive intent and encourage positive outlook during times of change and uncertainty.
- Fluent skills and experience with tools such as: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Pay Range: $120,000 - $140,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH