Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The objective of the DTC Commercial Finance & Business Analytics team within PVH Europe is to act as the bridge between the Business and Finance; supporting the Business owners to translate their strategies into budgets and long-term plans; and with that setting and safeguarding financial targets for PVH Europe.
"We are Finance Business Partners, actively seeking to build trusted relationships with our Stakeholders" The Position
The Business Analyst reports into the Manager E-commerce Controlling and will be supporting the FP&A activities serving the e-commerce department of the DTC Hub; playing a key role in steering and enhancing the financial planning process, and critically analyzing the results against the plans and derive business insights.
The Ideal Candidate
- Collaborate with e-commerce teams to understand sales and margins performance, market risks and opportunities within current the competitive landscape.
- Executing end-to-end month closing of various e-commerce P&L and Balance Sheet components.
- Responsible for the forecasting and analyzing actual results vs Budget / RE.
- Executing and enhancing weekly and monthly performance reporting.
- Pro-actively supporting, advising, and managing stakeholders (budget holders, shared services center, controlling, financial reporting).
- Driving the optimization of tools and processes.
- Understanding and enhancing master data.
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Controlling.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or related roles, preferably within the retail or fashion industry.
- Proficiency in analysis and ERP tools such as Excel and SAP (BW, FMS, BPC).
- Solid understanding of financial analysis, forecasting, and modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record in driving financial performance, process improvement within a retail environment and exposure to commercial finance.
- Strong business acumen and strategic mindset.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages are a plus.
- Keen eye for detail and desire to continually improve current processes.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you : choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing : exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus : extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career : whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront : stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.