Reporting to the Corporate Responsibility Senior Director, the Specialist, will play a pivotal role in supporting PVH's Corporate Responsibility (CR) function's human rights and environmental compliance and risk work. The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship-builder and collaborator as well as possess great attention to detail, and the ability to aggregate and analyze data effectively and develop global procedures and processes.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support CR Senior Director, in the creation of enabler tools, and templates to support CR human rights and environmental compliance work.
- Assist CR Senior Director with data analysis as needed for risk workstreams.
- Coordinate CR inputs for PVH-related policies and support in the creation of key standard operating procedures for CR team.
- Lead collation of information across the CR team to respond to Wholesale Customer requirements and inquiries related to CR.
- Maintain stakeholder and issues management data platform.
- Conduct research and create presentations on CR issues, regulation, policy, and stakeholder issues.
- Assist in due diligence necessary to support addressing high-risk sustainable business issues, policy, and compliance.
- Responsible for legislative monitoring with respect to human rights and environmental sustainability legislation.
- Support PVH's traceability activities as they relate to regulation and due diligence policy.
- Knowledge of and passion for CR issues, preferably in the apparel sector.
- Attitude: positive, team player, proactive, strong work ethic, and flexible.
- Help to foster a collaborative and productive work environment; Act as an individual contributor and team player at the same time - must be able to work independently and to be self-sufficient, but also must be able to collaborate with a team.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Pay Range: $75,000 - $85,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH