Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Direct sales and account management for assigned account base. Develop strategies by account to drive topline sales, external & internal, and ensure profit for Men's Polo & retailer. Management and development of Sales Assistant and less senior team members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Lead team responsible for managing assigned Omnichannel account base ensuring consistent achievement of our internal and external sales and profit objectives.
• Develop business strategies for assigned account base in partnership with VP.
• Partner with Planning and Merchandise Planning teams to ensure seasonal plans meet the business objectives and needs for account base. Analyze business with Planning by door to maximize sales opportunities (weekly, monthly, seasonally, and annually)
• Forecast and maintain OTB components: sales, receipts, markdowns and margin
• Collaborate with Digital and Marketing counterparts to continually drive business, optimize site experience and manage integrated marketing plan for account base
• Interact with merchants at all levels to ensure appropriate brand positioning, and key retail strategies are in place and executed.
• Partner with Retail Development to ensure quality of execution in both merchandise presentation and sales with consistent communication with field team and regular store visits to ensure effective execution of retail merchandising and sales strategy.
• Partner with Replenishment team to ensure
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
5+ years of Men's sales experience. Department store experience essential.
• Relationship experience at the DMM & Buyer level within department stores, and generally strong relationship building skills.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Strong understanding of brand positioning.
• Familiarity with shop development process.
• Strong communication and leadership skills