Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Have you always wanted to know what the future of customer relationship management (CRM), personalisation and data science looks like in practice? Then take a look behind the scenes with us at HUGO BOSS. We are offering an internship (m/f/d) for 6 months, starting mid of February 2024 - Use your university knowledge to apply it in practice and gain a comprehensive insight into the multi-faceted CRM world at HUGO BOSS. What you can expect:
- You will support the conception, implementation, testing and roll-out of global projects (e.g. WeChat, Clientelling) and CRM applications
- You are in direct contact with our interfaces (e.g. IT, retail, international markets...)
- You independently take responsibility for tasks and sub-projects
- You support the organisation and daily business of project programmes
- You will take care of training and project presentations, analysis and research tasks
#LI-CH1 Your profile:
- You are currently a university student or have recently finished your studiesin a field of business or economics or a comparable course of study
- Additionally, you have gained first experience in the project environment
- Analytical skills and conceptual thinking areyour strengths
- You work in a structured and accurate manner
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in working with MS Office and ideally a basic understanding of IT applications
- You enjoy working in a team, have good communication skills and are committed to your work
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.