About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
Gap Inc. has embarked on an Enterprise Transformation to strengthen capabilities, creativity, and resilience. The Transformation will define future state, identify key areas of opportunity, and mobilize on delivery. A critical member of this transformation is the Sr Manager, Transformation Office, supporting Old Navy. The primary objective of this role is to enable Old Navy to achieve planned Transformation goals through rigor, focus and influence in partnership with the broader Transformation Office. This role is critical to ensuring realization of Transformation objectives through clear visibility to progress, roadblocks, risks, and key decisions making. Oversight will be comprehensive across all Transformation workstreams related to the Old Navy brand. This individual will report into the Old Navy Head of Transformation and partner with Brand and Central teams to identify opportunities, execute new strategies, define new processes, and support related change management needs.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Work with TMO Leadership and Old Navy Leadership to operationalize Transformation workstreams through supporting activation of program-specific objectives through building trusting partnerships.
- Influence brand leaders to drive definition of vision and ensure new ways of working are prioritized. Drive value realization through ensuring cross-functional alignment when points of view may vary and own resolving any conflict in objectives or priorities.
- Ensure relevant program / initiatives are on track, including scope and timeline. Hold cross functional partners accountable through direct and timely communication.
- Provide visibility to program / initiative progress and status updates, KPI performance and value forecast / tracking. Maintain program framework materials and methodologies (i.e., governance, status reporting, milestone management)
- Anticipate and identify interdependencies, risks and issues proactively; activate partners to address issues before they impact business results. Support resolution of risks, actions, issues, and decisions (RAID); capture relevant notes and escalate to appropriate stakeholders
- Support program leadership in developing executive communication materials
- Partner with change management team members to identify and implement change management strategies across initiatives in support of larger program
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- 6+ years of professional experience; experience in strategy / management consulting, retail / consumer products or similar strategic role preferred
- Experience performing program management and leading PMO activities in complex program structures
- Experience in strategic storytelling and building executive-level presentations and communication
- Strong relationship building skills and experience working closely with senior executives and cross functional partners to influence strategic agendas and operationalize key strategic initiatives
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and to adapt to a changing environment
- Willingness to dive deep to understand and manage program details, including speaking to and writing executive presentations and managing projects directly
- Fluency in MSFT suite; PPT, XLS, and Smartsheet; adept at developing executive level presentations and tracking project plans and milestones
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $146,000 - $193,400 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.