About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you'll lead card and loyalty program initiatives and be the liaison and subject matter expert between the central team and Old Navy marketing team to deliver card and loyalty goals.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Manages large scale ILP projects (ie. Value proposition updates, program changes, Barclay's initiatives, experiential partnerships) and day to day loyalty initiatives through cross functional partners in brand, central RL&P, and external, including strategy, initiative planning, program management, marketing planning.
- Responsible for cross functional alignment, resources, removing barriers, and keeping projects on time/budget
- Represents loyalty in cross functional meetings, partnering with key brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for loyalty integration across channels
- Partner with the ON marketing and content teams and be the subject matter expert and single points of contact for all marketing related initiatives and own execution of elements not handled by ON content team (ie. MRM processes with Barclays)
- Partner with RLP teammates to explore new opportunities to support acquisition and retention via marketing initiatives.
- Single point of contact with Barclays for opportunities within Barclays channels (ie. Barclays email opportunities, sponsorships, contest opportunities)
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in omni channel marketing, loyalty, ecommerce or related field focused on identifying opportunities to ideate and drive strategic initiatives to develop, launch, and analyze multi-channel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to lead and influence multiple partners to drive business objectives and priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven strategic thinker and ability to succinctly story tell
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Miro
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build and nurture strong relationships with business partners
- Positive attitude and ability to manage change and brings structure to ambiguous situations
- Results-oriented, strong attention to detail, with a willingness to shift plans as necessary to meet goals
- Ability to obtain alignment, prioritize, and drive initiatives based on cross-functional dependencies
- Being comfortable in ambiguity with a curiosity to challenge and champion new initiatives
- Subject matter expert for best practices in loyalty marketing objectives, marketing
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $112,100 - $148,500 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.