Role: Temp Assistant Researcher
Duration / Term: Supporting on a 2 month project (full-time, 5 days a week)
Flat fee: £3,000
The British Fashion Council (BFC) is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to further the interests of the British fashion industry and its designer businesses by harnessing and sharing collective knowledge, experience and resources of the sector. Formed in 1983, the BFC is funded by industry patrons, commercial sponsors, and the government including the Mayor of London and the ERDF. It leads the industry through creative influence and is strategically repositioning British fashion in the global fashion economy.
The BFC encourages a culture which empowers, values, nurtures, supports and rewards its employees and promotes a positive environment with a focus on team collaboration and open communication.
The BFC is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Scope of work
- Review BFC hard drives, pull and save content down
- Outreach to media to access their archives
- Outreach to photographers for access to their archives
- LCF – outreach and locate archive of LFW schedules
- Create a bank of assets
- Pull together a timeline of LFW for the past 40 years
- General research
- Candidates should apply with a CV/covering letter, highlighting your experience for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Temporary Assistant Researcher’ in the subject
- Application closing date: Friday 25th February 2024 at 5pm
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Successful candidates will be notified by email and invited to a first-stage interview
- Upon application, please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments for the interview
- Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to provide specific feedback should your application be unsuccessful