Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has always been a company of great innovators who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with design and influencing style. We're proud to be trailblazers in the luxury retail world.
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about sales, delivering excellence and building a team?
- Do you love making a difference?
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the performance marketing strategic plan. This role will be involved in the execution, optimisation and management of performance marketing activity. The focus areas are Paid Search, Search-Engine-Optimisation and to be expanded to new opportunities such as programmatic and platform partnerships from e-Commerce to Omnichannel growth. The Performance Marketing Manager will work toward maximising the return on acquisition channels, ensuring they are driving qualified traffic to the website. This role will be report to Director Omni Channel, South Asia Pacific. Responsibilities Search Marketing
Site Performance Optimization
- Develop the Paid Search strategy, working on short-term and long-term projects to increase return on investment across South Asis Pacific, with a focus on AUR growth. This will include, but not be limited, to re-structuring campaigns, improving re-targeting tactics and testing new opportunities.
- Manage the agency to create, implement, optimise and report on effective Paid Search and Google Shopping campaigns
- Lead the agency to plan the best distribution of budget across countries and campaigns, intervening and challenging decisions where necessary.
- Be the Paid Search Expert in the business, organizing workshops and presentations for Senior Management when needed
- Be fully responsible for Paid Search both performance and brand presentation, which requires alignment with media platforms (in collaboration with the agency) to find new opportunities to leverage paid search as a business driver across client's omnichannel journey
Tracking and Reporting
- Be the key contact for SEO in the region and lead the agency in partnership with the Global Marketing and Omnichannel Teams to ensure we capitalise on local opportunities to improve Organic Search results that enhance the customer experience and generate revenue across all sales channels
- Optimize site performance via on-site and external search engine optimization in close collaboration with UI/UX, Analytics, Content, and IT PICs in both local and global teams
- Develop, enhance and manage SEO-related content
Platform Partnerships and Marketing Development for Performance Growth
- Manage performance marketing budget, annual planning and the budget allocation across campaigns and countries for all channels.
- Track actual spend accurately and ensure that it aligns with plans
- Identify KPIs and ensure that all campaigns are meeting targets
- Contribute fully to the wider departmental reporting output including but not limited to the monthly summary, quarterly reviews and annual roundups.
- Contribute to the wider departmental forecasting and planning outputs.
- Contribute to the implementation of an attribution platform to correctly attribute credit to the different acquisition channels
- Deliver insights and actionable outputs.
- Social media monitoring / listening to enhance SEO/SEM
- Partner with local Omnichannel and Marketing team counterparts to ensure alignment on the choice of partners and that the planned activities align with the local brand focus.
- Defining and executing the affiliate marketing activity and build relationships with the affiliate agency and key affiliate sites, in order to generate brand consideration and revenue for Tiffany & Co.
- Develop new Performance Marketing platforms and opportunities not only for e-Commerce but for Omnichannel synergy
- 5-7 years' experience in a result driven multi-channel marketing environment
- Strong communication, project management skills and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of all digital marketing disciplines, channels and platforms
- Strong understanding of all online KPIs controlling performance and ROI.
- Strong analytical skills with strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Self starter with a high degree of initiative
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Attention to detail and organised
- Experience of using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics Google Search Console, and local SEO management tools
- Commercially minded and extremely driven.
- Luxury Retail Experience