This is your opportunity to join one of the world's fastest-growing sports brands! We are expanding our finance department, and we are looking for a Finance Systems Specialist DTC/Retail.
We are excited to offer this role to a problem-solving team player who can also assist in direct-to-consumer project rollouts and naturally have a can-do attitude. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, and you can react quickly and proactively supporting our finance systems framework. With your proved finance and project management skills, you will help in different implementation projects which gives an opportunity to grow in a position!
The role is either based in our Berlin or Zürich office.
- You aim to constantly improve our system landscape and related processes in the direct-to-consumer area by understanding business needs and by challenging the status quo
- You can analyze complex problems and communicate resolution not just internally within the team but also with external vendors
- You are delivering fast and being able to prioritize incoming tasks
- You assist in different system testing under development and remediate potential problematic areas
- You collaborate with cross functional departments, mainly, but not limited, from direct-to-consumer and retail operations in finance matters and process owners
- You are keen to learn new IT tools and processes
- Great passion, proven hands-on work experience (3+ years) in either implementing business projects in retail field or supporting the relevant processes in the domain
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with global ERP solution, D365 F&O or earlier versions is a plus
- Detail oriented and organized person, with excellent communication skills, fast learner, who oversee the big picture and business process narratives
- Customer oriented team player who is embracing continuous improvements by proposing better way of doing things
- Understanding end-user needs and requirements, ability to deal with deadlines and delivering based on priorities
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
Meet The Team
Join us and be part of our forward-thinking and action-orientated international finance team. We constantly strive to handle growth and to shape tomorrow's best-practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally and making use of the latest technology. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.