Social media is central to the On brand, key to connecting with our communities in a genuine way to communicate our brand mission of 'Igniting the human spirit through movement'. 2024 will be On's biggest year yet, and we're looking for an experienced Social Media Content Lead to drive forward On's social content strategy. Working collaboratively with key stakeholders across creative, copy, marketing, strategy, art direction and production you'll be responsible for producing content that engages our communities. Reporting to the Global Head of Social Media, you'll be an integral member of the global social media team, responsible for pushing forward our content strategy.
- Lead the evolution of our social content strategy for platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Strava, YouTube, Pinterest, X and Threads)
- Oversee a team of social media managers to produce content that lands our brand stories in an engaging and compelling way
- Collaborate with marketing, strategy, creative, digital and influencer teams to plan and execute campaigns on social media
- Amplify the stories of our athletes and partners in engaging and social-first formats - developing content ideas and content franchises
- Craft exciting briefs for our award-winning internal creative teams and external partners
- Challenge our current approach, bring fresh ideas, and test new ways of producing content internally
- Evolve our tone of voice on social media, working closely with our partners in the Copy and Social Engagement teams
- Communicate insights and trends in to social media content - reacting quickly to brief and produce content for TikTok and Instagram
- Champion the opportunities in social media within the business to evolve future plans and ways of working
- 5+ years' working in social media and/or creative role - with experience managing a high performing team
- You'll have experience working and developing social media content strategies to deliver views and growth across TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Strava and YouTube
- Enthusiasm for all things social media with strong content briefing and planning skills, and excellent attention to detail
- You'll be ideating, concepting and have an experimental mindset - wanting to push forward new ideas and content opportunities
- Be proactive to develop building cross-functional relationships including experience working with internal creative teams and/or external partners
- Work and manage external agencies and creative partners
- Strong communication and writing skills - presenting ideas and plans to marketing, strategy, communication, production and creative teams
- Live and breathe social media, staying on top of content formats, social platforms and trends is a must
- A desire to produce best-in-class content
- Native English speaker
Meet The Team
We're the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won't let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We sometimes sit at desks, but our inner-explorers mean we are constantly seeking fresh ways to connect and engage with communities. If you're bursting with original ideas, with the strategic mindset to back them up and the skills, and drive to see them realized, this is the team for you.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.