At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Aftersales Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Consultant is responsible for providing Burberry customers with a unique, luxury experience while managing end to end customer enquiries on a range of aftercare experiences.
In line with Burberry's values, you will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge and expertise to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to sales revenue.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage end-to-end customer enquiries and cases in face to face situations in store and via phone, e-mail and messaging.
- Diagnosis of need: evaluation of the request for intervention, analysis of the product (faulty/wear and tear) confirmation of the diagnosis with the collaboration of the QA team/BM/partners
- Cases logged and progress fully noted throughout the journey including the collation of data for reporting
- Liaise with repair centres, using these interactions for available repairs, repair costs and timescales
- Use empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers' needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist aftercare knowledge
- Acts as confident decision maker in the moment to build trust with client and resolve cases
- Communication with clients throughout the journey, keeping touchpoints elevated and clear in next steps right through to resolution
- Working as liaison between Global CS and store(s), to optimise the client journey and ensure a smooth flow of communication to the relevant store department e.g. escalated scenario in Aftercare received through Digital where store intervention is necessary
- Organising payments from clients prior to shipping, using POS and remote methods as appropriate to client
- Organising all aspects of shipping and items in and out of store to partners, repair centre, clients before during and after service completionPrioritising workloads as demands change across the operating window - liaising FOH management as necessary to create understanding and balance of support
- Gather information on product to share with Quality Team to improve our products
- Organise self for appointments booked through appointment system on .com - prepare necessary tools e.g. Bag Restore, review client profile to gain understanding of them, retrieve any items from storage as appropriate
- Communication with store teams during briefings to highlight what Aftercare appointments are coming in - partner with Client Advisors to support with sales of new collection whilst Aftercare is being conducted
- Handle complaints around Aftercare with ease - pulling on support where necessary for escalated cases
- Support of new Aftercare initiatives as rolled out across region to ensure store teams have awareness of positive impact of these on client experience
- Perform as a team player, building and maintaining relationships with store and global colleagues
- Fluent in spoken and written Italian and English
- Passion for delivering amazing service to customers
- Ambassador for brand and product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Resilience to overcome difficult conversations
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (both internal and external) priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to deal with conflicting priorities with ease
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanour.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Milan || CUSTOMER SERVICES || NO DEPARTMENT - FIST9011 || n/a ||