Our vision is to build Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER into the most desirable lifestyle brands in the world, and make PVH one of the highest performing brand groups in our sector. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Senior Analyst, Investor Relations & Treasury is a key role supporting the Investor Relations and Treasury teams. This role will provide critical analytical support in core Investor Relations and Treasury activities in research, presentations, investor targeting projects, capital markets and strategic treasury projects, as well as through financial, data and peer analyses.
Responsibilities will include helping to conduct investor-focused analyses, developing investor messaging and supporting investor events. In addition, responsibilities will include analyzing financial statements, developing financial models and researching sector trends and companies. From a treasury perspective, the responsibilities of the role will include analysis of capital market conditions, cost of debt and weighted cost of capital, dividend and share repurchase strategies, leverage calculations for covenant purposes and rating agencies ratios, and support public debt issuance and bank debt transactions. This role will support a robust investor relations and treasury strategy fostering strong external relationships with the investment community and successfully communicating PVH Corp's financial and strategic objectives.
The position will support a fast-paced team, where multi-tasking, attention to detail, and managing a number of discrete tasks are critical to success.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn our business from the inside out and will provide tremendous 'on-the-job training' as you work closely with the Head of Investor Relations and Global Treasurer teams.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Analyze business data sets and financial statements.
- Aid in preparation and upkeep of materials including earnings call scripts, quarterly earnings releases, shareholder letters, marketing decks and other analytical and support documents.
- Monitor and support preparation of reports on relevant data impacting PVH, peers, and the industry.
- Assist in conducting detailed peer company analysis for dissemination and reporting to senior management team.
- Model company's leverage under multiple definitions (bank covenant, rating agencies, externally communicated).
- Prepare presentations related to capital structure and capital allocation reviews with the Board of Directors under the supervision of the VP, Capital Markets & Assistant Treasurer.
- Support due diligence efforts from a Treasury perspective on Merger & Acquisition projects.
- Support Treasurer and VP, Capital Markets & Assistant Treasurer during bond issuances, share repurchases and Senior Credit Facility transactions.
- Analyze and summarize earnings and news releases from PVH's peers.
- Research and monitor industry trends.
- Provide support for investor targeting projects.
- Support presentations and deck building for Board of Directors and Sr. Management / internal team.
- Analyze stock market activity to support investor relations initiatives.
- Prepare and support development of discussion and presentation materials, including but not limited to memos, meeting agendas, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel analyses.
- Assist in coordination of analyst / investor meetings, conferences, and materials distribution.
- Other treasury modelling tasks, including but not limited to foreign currency risk management, working capital and Free Cash Flow modeling, as well as other strategic treasury related projects.
- Help drive continuous improvement efforts across the Investor Relations and Treasury teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 - 3 years of previous business / financial experience.
- Experience in equity research, investment management, investor relations, treasury, or other relevant fields.
- Experience in consumer / retail preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in business, economics or finance, from a strong accredited university required; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated financial modeling and analytical skills with a thorough understanding of valuation techniques used by investment community.
- Highly organized and thoughtful with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to create executive level materials with high attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work and maintain high quality work under pressure, handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); knowledge of FactSet required, Bloomberg desired.
- Strong understanding of financial statements and corporate finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Proactive, curious, and positive with an aptitude to learn quickly.
- Dependable and responsible team player.
- Passion for retail / fashion / branded consumer products.
Pay Range: $97,000 - $122,500
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH