HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for providing admin support on the full recruitment process across the UK & Nordics for both head office and retail.What you can expect:
- Manage recruitment portal - ensuring all live jobs are posted, all filled roles are closed down and candidates have received updates
- Send CV's for retail vacancies daily
- Coordinate and book interviews for head office and retail management roles
- Send interview confirmations and diary invites for interviews
- Write and send offer letters for HO and retail management candidates
- Prepare weekly retail recruitment requests and share with Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Share weekly approved vacancies with key stakeholders
- Post approved new roles weekly (head office and retail)
- Set up room for interviews & ensure CV's and questions have been printed/shared with hiring managers
- Support Talent Acquisition Coordinator with admin for employee referral scheme
- Manage vacancy list for retail positions, ensuring it is updated weekly
- Share current vacancies with retail operations team weekly
- Download new head office recruitment requests and share weekly with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Provide feedback to candidates on a weekly basis
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Proven efficiency in a high volume, repetitive work environment
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and complete high volume of assigned work accurately
- Demonstrated success in working effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships with all levels in the organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Work experience with MS Office applications and Google.
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus.
• Clothing and discount allowance
• Access to Health & Wellbeing Services
• 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
• A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
• Hybrid working
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.