About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
The Zone Vice President is a key leadership position responsible for driving the Old Navy HorizON brand strategy, creating a consistent customer experience and cultivating a diverse, high-performing talent portfolio across the store's organization. This leader is a strategic and highly collaborative individual, skilled in organizational agility, with a keen merchant mindset and deep experience operating in a vertically integrated, omnichannel retailer. This leader is a strong team and change leader who can navigate a complex organization and generate significant impact through both strategic and tactical direction. Finally, this person is an agile, inclusive leader; adept at navigating pivotal discussions, managing through ambiguity, and creating a high-performance culture.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Lead a high-performing team, providing direction, coaching, and support to ensure the achievement of sales goals, revenue growth and profitability targets.
- Drive profitable sales through effective business analysis; identifying financial opportunities and action plans to address current business challenges and deliver desired results
- Attract, develop and fuel a talent pipeline in support of the brand talent strategy
- Analyze market trends, customer insights across segments, and competitive landscape to identify business opportunities and influence company strategies.
- Drive accurate sales forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis to optimize resource allocation and maximize profitability.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and collaboration with peers, cross functional partners and Headquarter partners to leverage expertise in developing and executing strategies.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in retail sales to drive innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role within the retail industry.
- Strong business acumen and proven track record of leading business strategy to achieve profit & loss results
- Keen awareness of the marketplace inclusive of Gap Inc brands, external competitors, overall retail trends and customer behaviors Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to develop, inspire and motivate a high performing team.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret sales data and market insights to drive actionable strategies.
- Ability to embrace challenges, take risks, learn fast and influence change to lead execution of strategic initiatives through others while managing competing priorities.
- Able to travel overnight and/or between stores as required.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $255,300 - $351,100 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.