Job Title: PRODUCTION
Location: EAST LONDON
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated solution-oriented thinker who is passionate about creating innovative designs and building strong relationships with our suppliers and manufactures. This position plays a crucial part in the fitting of styles and overall production of the collections. We practise hybrid working, so you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of a larger support team.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Our ideal candidate would have 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar production role.
- In- depth technical and construction knowledge with the ability to amend / assess garments with respect to production specifications.
- BA in Fashion Design or similar related degree.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills & pro-active in problem solving.
- Ability to work at a very fast pace and excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple communication channels.
- Self-reliant and adaptable.
- Comfortable with repetition.
To Apply, please email your CV
and Cover Letter to Lillian at email@example.com