We are looking for an engaged and passionate Intern to join our Training and Engagement team at the Global Headquarters in Milan, Italy. MAI ACTIVITITES:
- Work within the HQ Omnichannel Training and Engagement team to define the new Client Experience
- Work on our global digital training app to support and create training content and reporting
- Work with Moncler regional teams (APAC, Japan, Korea, EMEA, US) to collect feedback on WW projects and facilitate the rollout of such initiatives
- Manage Global Omnichannel Activations and track performance at a global and regional level
- Organization of decks, reports, files, planning documents
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- Bachelor's degree or local country equivalent
- High proficiency in PPT & Excel
- Priorexperience within the Retail luxury fashion sector is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Fluency in Italian is a plus
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."