UX / Website Design
- Ensuring the brand visual guidelines and DNA are consistent across all platforms, with focus on digital and e-commerce.
- Leading and creating all website updates and improvements - homepage, PDP, PLP, landing pages, diary, faq, stockists, care, sustainability pages.
- Overseeing and providing correctly formatted assets for campaign/editorial imagery and video working closely with the E-Comm team.
- Overseeing and creating broadcast and automated newsletters working closely with the marketing team and content manager.
- Ensuring all visual assets are maintained to a high standard and in line with the brand’s visual identity, and be the guardian of sizing/spacing/fonts/dimensions/padding/margins.
- Developing new layouts when needed for both mobile and desktop working closely with the marketing, e comm teams and content manager.
- Ensure strong storytelling in alignment with the marketing calendar.
- Creating and completing visual merchandising, training packs, presentations and other materials in line with marketing, PR and business needs.
- Support on content distribution across social media accounts (Instagram stories, TikTok).
- Updating social accounts when changing seasonal campaigns (Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Managing and creating all print collateral across marketing, wholesale and internal use ensuring it is maintained to a high standard.
Imagery / Retouch
- Overseeing and supporting post-production, including retouching and formatting of imagery including ad hoc shoot imagery, still life and product e-commerce imagery.
- Supporting and creation of hi res product e comm imagery for web.
The ideal candidate:
- 5-7 years of relevant and professional experience with e-commerce brands, in-house or at an agency.
- Confident seeing through all stages of a project from concept to completion, through visually appealing designs.
- Experience in a fast-paced, creative work environment, making sure visual assets are delivered on time that aligns with business objectives and needs.
- Excellent understanding of web design and UX/UI with the ability to translate design concepts into interactive digital experiences.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding the importance of following brand guidelines and DNA.
- Understanding and experience working with print processes.
- Excellent layout, typography and retouching skills.
- Strong organisational skills - able to multitask, prioritise workload and meet deadlines under constraints.
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Figma and capable of picking up new programs/digital online platforms quickly.
- Motion Design and video editing/animation skills.
- Proof check your own work and make sure all details are looked at.
- Collaborative team player, actively contributing to meetings and creative brainstorming, and providing support to other designers within the team.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
How our interview process works:
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete some tasks to help demonstrate your creativity and suitability for this role.
- Initial interview with the Head of Creative.
- Final interview with the Head of Creative and 1-2 other key members of staff.
Full-time position beginning asap.
Based in London with flexible working environment offered (from home/ office in Hammersmith)
Must have the right to work/settlement status in the UK.
Please provide CV and portfolio examples.