INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
As a Customer Care Supervisor in KSA, you will have a critical role in not only providing exceptional customer service but also in identifying trends, areas of improvement, and unlocking the potential of the Saudi Arabian market. This position involves proactively analyzing customer interactions to provide insights that enhance customer care services and support organizational growth & retention in the KSA market.
KSA Customer Issue Resolution:
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide solutions to complex problems specific to the KSA market across multiple brands and Customer Care Channels.
- Ensure excellent customer service while addressing customer inquiries and complaints related to Saudi Arabia.
- Personalize experiences according to Saudi consumer behaviors.
- Monitor customer interactions, such as phone calls, emails, chats, and in case of in-person interactions, to ensure quality standards are met for KSA customers.
- Provide weekly reports to the Customer Care manager highlighting trends and action plans per touch point.
- Assist in developing and conducting training programs for customer care consultants with a focus on KSA customer concerns.
- Identify areas for improvement and collaborate with the relevant stakeholders/brands.
- Designing and driving campaigns to boost CSAT and overall ratings.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Generate and analyze reports related to customer care performance for KSA customers, including KPIs and team productivity.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve customer care operations specific to Saudi Arabia.
- KSA Voice of Customer report design and maintenance.
- Identify areas for process improvement and efficiency enhancement in handling KSA customer inquiries and issues.
- Collaborate with the management team to implement changes to enhance customer service quality in the KSA market.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve the customer journey and overall experience (such as WH team, Country managers, retail managers, last mile, logistics, omnichannel ops...)
- Managing customer satisfaction survey inputs by engaging with customers to understand their feedback and identify areas for improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
-Previous experience in a customer service role with a focus on serving customers.
-Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
-Analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Detail-oriented and results-driven.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department E-COMMERCE Role Customer Care Agent