We are excited to offer a IT Site Services Specialist - technical support position in the field of IT to an entrepreneurial new member of our international team. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, decide quickly, and give you high levels of responsibility. You are familiar with different IT systems and technologies, and you understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements. Naturally, you have a "can-do" attitude, and you take pride in building rather than preserving. You will help improve the overall IT system landscape of On, which consists of a unique cloud-based infrastructure. You will help the IT team manage our external partners and major development projects. Furthermore, you already have or will develop a strong understanding of cloud-based systems, and you will be the first point of contact within On for IT support-related issues.
- Provide timely technical support for end users, addressing hardware and software issues
- Organize and administer IT hardware and software support
- Purchase, set up, and distribute IT equipment while continuously managing IT assets (experience with MDM - Jamf is a plus)
- Create and Update Technical Support Documentation and well as an internal Knwledge base
- Perform hardware/software troubleshooting (work with 3rd parties and internal teams)
- Supports and manages of specific On IT systems administration and configuration tasks
- Collaborate with the Application Support teams and external vendors/partners
- Supports a fully cloud-based IT landscape and expanding cross-functional technology integrations
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in on-site technical support and customer-facing environment
- Proficiency with Apple products and troubleshooting abilities
- Solid knowledge of service desk and ticket management systems and workflow
- AV administration and troubleshooting knowledge (Google Meet, Logitech) is a plus
- Passionate to learn and adopt new technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, in an agile and fast-paced environment
- High-level understanding of information security and compliance practices
- Good understanding of Networking technologies (LAN/WAN, wireless)
- Communicative, solution-oriented, and trustworthy personality with a great sense of responsibility, proactive responsiveness, and an independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Good time-management skills and ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Fluent in English
Meet The Team
You will be part of a cross-functional development team that implements features from design to deployment, being responsible, and in charge of the full process and delivery. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, find new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.