The world's fastest-growing sports brand seeks for a passionate and hands-on Treasury expert to join our global finance team.
Working closely with colleagues across the globe, you will be part of On's Treasury function, and help lead strategic projects, and implement new processes to support our global expansion.
You will be responsible for daily operations and analytics in the areas of treasury management, including cash management, liquidity, risk management, capital structure, banking relationships, and financial compliance.
- From regular short, mid and term cash forecasting to overseeing payment execution and making investment proposals - you will have a holistic view of the Group's cash position and support in the implementation of new technical solutions to automate payments and liquidity management processes.
- You will be in regular contact with banks for all operational topics, supporting internal teams when required with user access and bank account statement provision amongst others. You will keep an eye on the latest market trends and liaise with banks to analyze potential new payment and other banking products to be implemented at On.
- You will support On's financing and FX risk management activities by analyzing needs and exposures, and providing insightful reports both internally and externally. You will execute on On's FX hedging strategy and support its business finance teams by providing intercompany financing when required. You will also keep an overview of On's guarantees and support teams in their issuance.
- Analyzing cash development deviations and providing comprehensive reports to management will be part of your regular work. You will come up with proposals to streamline and improve On's Treasury analytical and reporting capabilities.
- SOX compliance will always be in your mind when defining and executing Treasury processes. You will support the team in its yearly audit, and provide help to accounting and tax teams when Treasury activities are required. You will create practical documentation and motivate stakeholders to follow improved processes.
- Treasury tech solutions will be something you actively monitor in order to be able to propose improved solutions and support the team in its implementation.
- Higher education in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5+years of experience in treasury, corporate finance or related financial roles, in a global company or multinational organization with a strong focus on cash and liquidity management, FX/IR exposure management, cash pool structures, and funding (internal/external).
- Strong in-depth knowledge of treasury functions, financial instruments, cash management, risk management, and capital markets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide insightful recommendations to management for data-driven decision making.
- Good understanding of global financial regulations, compliance requirements (SOX would be a plus), and accounting principles
- High IT affinity, and good Treasury Management System knowledge. Experience with D365 and 360T would be a plus.
- Recognized as a strong team player and appreciated for collaboration and business partnering skills.
- Good communication and report writing skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English.
Meet The Team
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented Finance team aiming to be our speedboat's backbone and the advanced navigator. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, drive growth, and shape tomorrow's best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology. To deliver controlled and sustainable growth, the team brings an entrepreneurial and results-driven mindset and strong analytical and hands-on execution skills.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.