Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
As the Senior Specialist CRM Tech Operations, you will be an integral part of our PVH European Membership & CRM team within the Direct-To-Consumer department. Our primary goal is to consistently enhance member acquisition, satisfaction, and retention across all European markets and channels where Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein operate. This role is collaborating closely with a CRM Automation Specialist, Marketing Technology team and reports directly to the Senior Manager Tech Operations.The Position
We are looking for someone to significantly enhance PVH data-driven CRM capabilities with a focus on delivering tech projects to elevate omnichannel consumer experiences. The ideal candidate possesses extensive CRM knowledge and a track record of success in steering data-driven marketing and automation projects. A curious, technically competent, positive, and organized professional is the perfect fit for this role. Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve leading or cross-functionally contributing to various tech projects. You will manage a team of consultants and cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders.
Primary focus areas:
- Enhancement of membership and CRM programs including coordination of tech development for lifecycle campaigns and engagement mechanics
- Business ownership and Tech enhancement of omnichannel member vouchers
- Business ownership of the loyalty engine (Antavo)
The Ideal Candidate
- Drive and manage data-driven CRM projects
- Be the "business-tech translator" able to scope business requirements cross functionally and translate them into tech requirements
- Be the expert on our campaign management tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Be the business owner of the Loyalty Engine (Antavo) & CDP (Nominow)
- Manage a team of consultants by applying SCRUM methodology
- Plan & prioritize technical enhancements within the team and cross functionally
- Build partnerships between the CRM team and different stakeholders: Ecom, Retail, Tech, Customer Care, etc.
- 2-4 years' experience with marketing technology and campaign management (preferably experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Strong technical project management skills
- Robust stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience in vendor management and overseeing a consultant team (30-50 hours weekly)
- Experience in SCRUM methodology
- Strong problem-solving and practical decision-making abilities
- Independent and proactive work style
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.