THIS POSITION LOCATION MAY BE BASED IN:
New York City (preferred), Amsterdam, OR Hong Kong
*This position is not eligible for US Visa sponsorship.POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for looking at product cost end-to-end to maximize profitability and unlocking key capabilities in the raw material space to enable critical PVH strategies. Partner with stakeholders to ensure we have the right processes in place and systems on the roadmap to support cost optimization initiatives, liaising across regions to identify savings opportunities, and with finance to realize benefits in the P&L. Set up key processes and frameworks for raw material management at the corporate level to enable PVH to achieve sustainability targets and maximize strategic supplier partnerships. This individual will bring leadership experience in costing and raw materials with the ability to influence leadership and collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholders globally. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES: Costing
- Costing process: Guide and build end to end costing process for PVH in partnership with stakeholders (e.g. Tech). Drive global profitability reporting globally.
- Profitability & mitigation : Maximize profitability through product cost savings initiatives factoring in impact from sourcing strategy shifts, manufacturing practices, duty landscape, macro-economic variables, payment terms, logistics models, business and consumer needs. Be forward-looking.
- Purchasing guidance: Provide PVH level guidance on commodities and cost inputs, and recommendations on purchasing. Create centralized procurement best practices & process for direct procurement of materials where scope is global (partner with Procurement Team on best practices)
- Productivity / efficiency improvement: Facilitate productivity improvement / level-loading programs with Supply partners and ensure resultant savings are fully realized and reflected in PVH cost. Consult on cost impacts of potential product engineering solutions for key product programs / categories.
- Sourcing Strategy : Influence sourcing strategy through modelling impacts of potential decisions and shifts on overall cost base and profitability.
- Connectivity: Liaise with Supply and Finance Leadership; review cost benefits realized in company P&L and balance sheet. Report out on progress, risk, and opportunities globally
- Team : Build, motivate and develop the Cost Optimization global, virtual network through strong leadership. Identify and nurture talent to ensure skillsets of the future and succession plans are in place.
___________________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience / Certifications:
- Raw material mapping: set vision, identify data requirements, determine resource needs, and create framework to systemically map raw material landscape (in partnership with Tech, Corporate Responsibility, Supply, etc.)
- Supplier tiering and scorecarding program: in partnership with key stakeholders, develop and implement L2 supplier tiering program to be rolled out across all brands and regions, determine the right metrics to measure progress
- Single point of contact: build relationships with regional raw material leads, streamline asks and communications, represent raw materials globally with other functions
- Global aggregation: in partnership with data & analytics team, maintain master L2 supplier matrix, aggregate volumes and projections for procurement opportunities. Manage multi-year global contracts for sustainable materials and sustainable packaging.
- Align to and drive key global programs: Determine appropriate L2 suppliers to participate in key global programs to achieve sustainability targets
- Extensive experience in apparel and textile manufacturing, sourcing or retail industry with costing or industrial engineering related areas required.
- Functional knowledge on global manufacturing practices and costing or engineering methodologies (e.g. General Sewing Data or GSD system) preferred.
- Previous experience in managing and implementing process or efficiency improvement projects and initiatives preferred.
- Data and analytics related experience and / or certifications preferred.
- Experience in raw material management.
- Experience in setting and following up profitability targets in a global organization.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) required.
- Graduate or professional qualifications in related area of study preferred.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal & External Contacts
- Results driven: ability to set action plan and execute.
- Analytical: ability to navigate complex data.
- Strong communication and influencing skills: diplomatic, open-minded, good-listener, direct and succinct.
- Strong in organization development and administration, driven by interpersonal skills.
- Good commercial and financial acumen.
- Values of integrity and adherence of highest ethical standards non-negotiable.
____________________________________________________________________________ SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Direct:
- Work across all brands, functions and regions.
- Garment vendors and material suppliers and other external sources as relevant (e.g. macro cost data providers, tools / systems vendors, and manufacturing experts).
Project teams BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
There are no direct budgetary responsibilities of this role.RISK ESCALATION:
Escalate risks to executive teams and leadership as needed.RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY:
- Highly collaborative leader with extensive relevant experience.
- Experience building key partnerships, managing multiple stakeholder groups, and consistently delivering results consistent with PVH ethos and values.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills in a global matrix environment including strategic and innovative thinking.
: Ability to make decisions required for the roleSPHERE OF INFLUENCE:
Ability to lead, articulate, influence, and build relationship with key stakeholders.ENVIRONMENT:
Overseas travel may be required
Pay Range: $190,000 - $255, 000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH