Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Innovation always means focusing on the consumers and their needs.
You are passionate about innovation and fascinated about new trends & technologies? In this role you will be responsible for the identification, prioritization, and execution of new product ideas to increase consumer satisfaction and to push our product portfolio to the next level. You will lead the key strategic scouting for new product innovations. Come join our team and reshape fashion. We love fashion & we change fashion.What you can expect:
- Contribute to shaping the potential for innovation at HUGO BOSS
- Be part of the Group Strategy & Corporate Development division and report to the Team Lead Product Innovation
- Merge industry & disruptive trends as digitalization & sustainability with product development
- Contribute to the overall innovation framework by shaping & executing new opportunity spaces of the product innovation roadmap in close collaboration with the Team Lead Product Innovation
- Connect the outside-in view by constantly scouting for new startups & innovators
- Build and manage the overall innovation funnel & create a database
- Work on future product innovation topics in close partnerships with the Brand & Business Units
- Be responsible as Product Owner for the scope, desirability, and delivery of proof of concepts (POC) or minimum viable products (MVP) at their incubation phase to evaluate their scaling potential
- Actively perform stakeholder management to ensure needed framework conditions to emerge new product ideas
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in an international business environment or ideally in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree
- Experience in agile project management
- Experience in product development, product creation & design or brand management
- Good understanding of market trends & latest innovations
- Strategic thinking: ability to structure work in a way that supports the continuous improvement of the overall product innovation roadmap and business
- Strong networking and communication skills in written and spoken in English
- Ideally good network into startup environment
- Passion for new challenges and strong sense of accountability
#LI-JW1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.