As a Customer Service (we call it Happiness Delivery!) Coach at On, your mission is to build a strong and high-performing workforce in collaboration with our internal team and global partners. Your goal as a Coach is to ensure new hires have a smooth and consistent training journey and continue to be high performers throughout their time with On. Each step along the way, you will aim to WOW new starters and provide the necessary resources for every new Happiness Deliverer to be successful.
- Collaborate closely with the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Coaching Lead and Leadership across different regions to facilitate the seamless onboarding of new team members, ensuring consistent training practices and alignment with global standards.
- Create and maintain comprehensive training documentation using our e-learning tools.
- Develop and execute effective training plans for various audiences, including new external and internal hires as well as leadership positions.
- Elevate the knowledge and skills of our experienced team members by designing and delivering ongoing training sessions focused on enhancing their familiarity with our systems, tools, and best practices.
- Plan and lead regular "open" training hours that offer continuous learning opportunities for DTC teams; identify skill gaps and design targeted training programs to address them effectively.
- 1+ years of experience in leadership, training, quality review, and/or coaching
- Experience using CRM platforms and order management tools: Salesforce and Microsoft D365 a plus
- History of success in coaching, training, or development roles, preferably in a customer service environment
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate individuals at various skill levels.
- Comfortable leading training sessions and providing constructive feedback
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and can adapt quickly to changes in priorities and strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Able to convey ideas in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
This role is full-time and may include weekends (subject to change to meet team needs). Work hours average 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week between 6am-6pm, Monday-Sunday, and may include at least one weekend work day.
Meet The Team
You will work with a core team at our North American HQ in Portland, Oregon and interact regularly with our Happiness Delivery teams around the world. During your work day, you will work with our HR and learning and development systems and with your team of Coaches to create a powerful and impactful training program.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.