Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on. Your opportunity:
Alexander McQueen is currently seeking a Selling Supervisor who will report to the Store Director of the Rodeo Drive Flagship. How you will contribute:
Who you are:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and KPI’s thru client outreach; developing new clients via appointments and consignments, informing all clients of new collection deliveries, in-store events, and relevant brand initiative
- Accountable for meeting monthly and annual individual sales goals while working as part of a team for the boutique to achieve its collective targets
- Lead, inspire, and motivate a team of sales associates to achieve individual and collective sales targets through fostering a positive and collaborative work environment
- Sustain a high level of product knowledge (technical and inspirational) on all collections by utilizing various training resources provided by the Company, as well as ensure that all team members possess comprehensive product knowledge
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining client profile records
- Lead by positive example in providing high levels of service to our clients within the Alexander McQueen standard of service: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at POS.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions (including receipts, CRM files, SKUs, monetary payment, client verification and the administrative support of after sales service when needed. Partners with management on POS decisions and preparation of opening and closing procedures.
- Assist management with basic store opening and closing procedures such as cycle counts and/or light cleaning duties, maintain visual standards on selling floor including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance as requested
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
- Significant retail sales experience in a customer service-related field; preferably a luxury environment
- Proven experience in prior supervisory or leadership role a plus
- Ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and KPI’s
- Builds and maintains a loyal client following
- Has a genuine interest in fashion and follows industry trends/news
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Ability to work independently while balancing collaboration with a team
- Demonstrates excellent ability to multitask and proactively takes charge
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all time
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages weighing between 0-25 lbs. on a regular basis
$27-30/hourWhy work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.