Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communiti.es within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Web Operations & Digital Performance Specialist, Taiwan is responsible for all aspects of RL.com.tw, online digital marketing, performance strategy and execution of the digital business. This role is dedicated to the growth of the online business in Taiwan with a focus on E-Commerce performance, supporting the development of the RL brand and its commercial opportunities in the region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Digital Commerce marketing campaign planning and media calendar ownership for RL.com.tw as well as assisting in the evaluation of potential Taiwan digital partnerships (Line, Momo, Yahoo, etc)
* Site content and digital marketing campaign planning, activation scheduling, promotion setup, internal & external campaign briefing and execution, content technical briefing, customer journey flow testing, and performance reporting.
* Plan and execute Digital Commerce marketing activities through owned and paid performance media channels, including but not limited to: eDM, search engine marketing, retargeting, display, affiliate media, targeted social media.
* Manage search engine & traffic acquisition marketing strategy (via performance agency) to achieve business targets ensuring that activities are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
* Partner with local teams for omni-channel development and help customer service team to provide service to customers in a timely manner.
* Support in preparing for internal and external meetings eg. presentation decks, agendas as well as ad hoc management requests.
* Ensure all merch/campaign/info displayed on site is accurate by performing daily site audits.
* Track competitor ecommerce activities and report weekly/monthly/quarterly business performance of existing RL.com.tw.
* Weekly data analytics reports, constantly give input and propose ideas to optimize traffic and conversion on the sites.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Fluent in Mandarin and English required, written and spoken Chinese and English.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, international university degree preferred.
* At least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce, digital marketing and performance marketing experience
* Highly organized, focused, process-oriented, and possesses great attention to detail.
* Detailed working knowledge of Paid Search, Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliate, and Email marketing. Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and working relationship with Search Engine Marketing vendors is a plus.
* Solid project management skills and ability to juggle multiple initiatives at one time.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and accurate manner in writing and spoken English.
* Experience managing agency & external vendor relationships.
* Strong knowledge of Taiwan digital ecosystems (3rd party marketplaces, social, brand.com, etc.)
* Retail experience in fashion, luxury, or apparel is a plus.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially PPT and Excel) required.