Arlettie puts the most incredible luxury within easy reach of those who love it and dream of it. From the greatest Parisian fashion houses to the jewellers of the Belle Vendome, including the most prominent designers, Arlettie has been fine-tuning its selections for 25 years.
With more than 200 sales in London, Paris and online, Arlettie is the leader in organizing private sales in the industry.
As CRM Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Working in coordination with the marketing and CRM department in Paris to develop, organise and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to support the customer lifecycle, onboarding, nurturing, retention, and conversion programs.
- Proposals for visual concepts and creative designs for all marketing communications including website, emailing and invitations. Liaise in weekly reviews with Paris to ensure the Arlettie DNA in all communication campaigns.
Support the UK Marketing Manager and Membership team in the implementation of cross-functional marketing and CRM projects.
- Set up automated campaigns to engage the customer base, develop membership growth and drive client retention. Deliver CRM insights on the UK database including growth, purchasing power and general performance. Assist in targeting for various phoning, email and renewal campaigns based on targeting parameters. Report weekly to UK Marketing Manager regarding progress on elements, progress on tasks
Support the Account Management team in the preparation, ongoings and post-sale activities.
- Define, design, schedule and transmit the information and content of each sale and campaign using CRM tool, Salesforce. Liaise in weekly meetings to review the status of upcoming sales and evaluate the next actions for each week.
Provide the marketing report on each sale to assist in the post-sale analysis.
Collaborate with all Arlettie departments and ensure a strong relationship with all internal and external providers to ensure the proper execution of actions.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, specialisation in digital preferred. 2-3 years prior industry-related experience in the fashion and luxury industry. Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce or an equivalent CRM tool are required. Must be proficient in Excel & KPI analysis. Graphic design sensitivity Good English and French communication skills are required (speaking, reading, and writing).
- A data-driven individual who is proactive, highly motivated, detail orientated and process-driven with numerical and communication skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask. A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company. Can-do attitude with the ability to work well under pressure.