We are seeking a highly skilled and creative individual to assume the role of Social Media Manager, responsible for taking ownership of our brands, BBC and ICE CREAM, social media accounts including executing content creation of the highest quality, as well as implement UGC strategically.
The Social Media Manager role means you will work closely with the E-Commerce team to ensure rollouts of special campaigns, seasonal campaigns and ad hoc incentives throughout the year online.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong sense of personal style that compliments Billionaire Boys Club EU’s culture as well as an understanding of Billionaire Boys Club brand history and influences.
Social Media Strategy, Development & Management:
- You will be outlining social media and content strategies, overseeing scheduling, as well as creating compelling visual assets to ensure a cohesive digital presence across various platforms.
- Take creative ownership of the brand's social media channels, ensuring content reflects the brand's aesthetics and resonates with our target audience.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that is aligned with the brand's identity and goals.
- Possess a strong grasp of developing a channel and curation.
- Craft captivating and on-brand copy for social media captions, that are engaging, relatable and informative depending on the content. Including building into narrative storytelling across specific campaigns.
- Ensuring a consistent and cohesive brand voice that resonates with our multifaceted target audience/s.
- Lead planning and execution of social media campaigns, including product launches, sales, and collaborations.
- Track and analyse campaign performance metrics, providing insights and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and competitor / peer activity to inform strategies.
- Evaluate creative concepts to derive the most effective creative that fosters engagement across diverse platforms.
- You will be responsible for maintaining current knowledge of online social media trends, and social strategies, platforms, tools and best practices.
- Foster a sense of community among our audience through active engagement, responding to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and positive manner.
- Identify and collaborate with influencers and brand advocates to expand our online presence, as well as informing our organic reach online & offline.
- Develop engaging and visually appealing content for social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and other platforms.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce high-quality photos, videos, and graphics that align with BBC ICECREAM’s aesthetic.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilise social media analytics tools to measure and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) such as engagement, reach, and conversion rates.
- Compile regular reports summarising social media performance and provide actionable insights for continuous improvements and adaptations for best practices across each individual platform.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient knowledge of using camera equipment
- Great at identifying social media trends
- Knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent analytical copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills and time keeping
- Well rounded with design software.