The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
Responsibilities Achieve/Exceed Store Sales Plan
- Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
- Are you passionate about retail and leading a team?
- Do you love making a difference and working in a high performing team?
· Deliver and execute on pre-determined Annual Net Sales plan whilst meeting budget
· Understand and analyses the business needs, productivity, KPIs and provide business insights
· Lead the execution of retail excellence standards
· Identify and elevate out of stocks and merchandizing needs to drive growth through product assortment and presentation optimization
· Partner with key stakeholders to leverage knowledge of competitor activity and sales opportunities.Building a High-Performance Team
· Drive regular performance conversations at store and Client Advisor level to motivate and engage team
· Align resources to reflect the store needs traffic, client profile and product potential
· Managing staff costs and headcount within pre-approved budget
· Execute team training plan for store
· Address and action performance management issues in a timely manner through consistent feedback
· Assess team capabilities and build robust succession plan for the store, with identified High Potential talents and design of development plans
· Recruit and develop talent pipeline
· Maintain employee engagement through Tiffany value driven leadership and employee recognition.
· Constantly monitor the quality of talent in the competition and pro-actively keeps potential talent engaged until real opportunities ariseBuild Client Portfolio
· Identify and activate new client sources (3rd party/mall partnership) with a focus on HNWC
· Build and develop best in class client centric teams
· Execute events in partnership with PR and gain business alignment with a commercial goal
· Lead the execution of the Tiffany Clienteling Programs in order to grow client portfolio
· Know and cultivate Top 10 Tiffany Registered (TR) customers in the store
· Ensure all Client Advisors achieve CD100 objectives
· Drive store data capture rate with a focus on the quality of information gathered and ensure consistency of personalized SP outreach.Operational Excellence
· Manage efficient Back of House and ensure consistency with established operational procedures
· Own compliance of store operations, health and safety, maintenance and store environment with all internal control procedures
· Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices.Customer Service/In-Store Experience
· Ensure highest levels of in-store luxury experience at all times
· Master the Power of Blue selling ceremony, including Tiffany Touch and deliver service excellence
· Embody and inspire the highest luxury standards in presentation and behavior of all the staff
· Share client feedback received on Voice of Customer Survey to improve customer service
· Manage customer issues and complaints. Qualifications
· Minimum of 10 years of management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
· Excellent team management experience, building and growing high performing teams
· Proven track record in store operations with managing profitability and operations efficiencies
· Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
· Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.etc)
· Russian and Chinese speaking skills are advantageous