We are seeking a highly skilled and creative individual to assume the role of Creative Producer, responsible for executing the highest quality of brand content, including quality brand experience across all digital platforms
The successful candidate will lead the charge in developing and executing innovative content and produce conceptual and relevant visuals. This position requires a thorough understanding of typography, graphic and multimedia skills that aligns with our brand vision and attention to detail.
You will work closely with the Creative Director, Marketing and E-Commerce team to help conceptualise and support the execution of online photography, digital graphics, moving image and features, ranging from online banner ads and emails to seasonal campaign assets.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong sense of personal style that compliments Billionaire Boys Club EU’s culture as well as an understanding of Billionaire Boys Club brand history and influences.
Creative Asset Production & Content Generation:
- Conceptualise, produce and manage the development process from concept to fruition to achieve visually stunning assets that will drive our cross platform channels, as well as our e-commerce and promotional marketing materials.
- Develop project timelines and manage project budgets. Additionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Oversee the production of all creative assets including video, audio & digital content. Content will include longform, short form, social only and more.
- Develop campaigns and marketing materials for seasonal collections and special projects.
- Deliver an appropriate creative approach for projects and offer recommendations or solutions to ideas, as needed.
- Conceive interactive design projects and visual design initiatives.
- Collaborate with photographers, influencers, and other creative partners to produce engaging visual content.
- Maintain a consistent visual identity and aesthetic across all creative elements, ensuring a high standard of quality, with a strong attention to detail across all deliverables that meets brand guidelines.
- You will be responsible for maintaining current knowledge of design trends, technology and best practices.
- General multimedia and animation software as well as practical experience working with camera and filming equipment will also be key areas of responsibility.
- Overall, the position has the responsibility to drive visual media and provide support to the overall Creative and Marketing team on daily deliverables.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Animation or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years production experience, alongside a track record of production experience.
- Experience working at a small to medium digital agency.
- Strong concept development and multimedia abilities.
- Proficient in graphic design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
- Excellent knowledge of video, audio, graphics needed throughout the pre & post production process.
- Proven ability to combine conceptual, creative and strategic thinking.
- Proficient with camera equipment, lighting, audio, and post-production equipment and requirements.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to effectively support multiple projects, in various phases, and under tight deadlines. As well as the ability to work with small budgets and limited resources depending on the campaign.
- Self motivated and proactive. Able to show initiative to foresee / resolve issues.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to manage end to end production logistics including coordinating crew, talent, equipment and travel, permits, onsite logistics / production, contracts, releases, insurance, post production, scheduling, and various other production requirements etc.
- In-depth understanding of current fashion trends, industry influencers, and consumer behaviour.
- Ability to translate fashion trends into engaging and shareable content.
- Has a wide network of photographers, directors, creative and additional industry contacts, whilst continuously keeping abreast of new talent and creatives.
- Proficiency in contract management, negotiation, scheduling, and overseeing vendors and crews.
- Cultural relevance: must understand the story of Billionaire Boys Club / ICECREAM and the importance of brand DNA/inspirations.
- Portfolio demonstrating successful content creation and digital marketing campaigns.