TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Stock Supervisor to join the team in Stockholm. As Stock Supervisor Advisor your primary responsibility will be to manage in-store stockroom management and inventory level tracking, in addition to delivering excellent customer service on the shop floor at all times.
As Stock Supervisor you have ownership of our BOH: track stock levels, manage in/outgoing shipments, in-store e-com returns, steaming and labeling. In addition to stock room management and inventory you will act as an in-store TOTEME ambassador with our clients in our Stockholm Stores.
You will report to the Store Manager. You will work directly with TOTEME’s Retail, Buying, Planning and Client Services teams.
- Oversee inventory levels and maintain stock organized in the Stockholm stores
- Receive and organize incoming stock
- Ship outgoing stock and returns
- Carry out daily store operations
- Analyze and work towards key performance indicators (KPIs) and business goals
- Execute efficient workflows individually and as part of a team
- Act as a stakeholder between departments
- Previous stock management experience with a strong lifestyle brand
- Flexible schedule, happy to work evenings and weekends.
- Fluent in English
- A talent for organization and efficient workflows
- Motivated and results-oriented
- Able to multitask and solve issues smoothly
- Agile with an open mindset
The position is full-time and based at TOTEME's Stockholm stores with an immediate start.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.