The PVH Early Talent Program, inclusive of summer interns and summer/fall co-ops, offers motivated students the opportunity to gain fashion industry experience, with a realistic preview of what it would be like to work at PVH and our iconic brands. Our summer internship is a paid internship, which provides meaningful, challenging hands-on projects, as well as exposure to various parts of our organization. We have a variety of internship opportunities available, supporting one of our iconic brands such as Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger, or within one of our Corporate Functions. You will also attend various professional development workshops, industry learning sessions with senior leadership and meet other interns and co-ops across brands and functions.
Interns will need to be local to the area as we expect our office locations for summer 2024 to be an in person/remote, hybrid work environment.
Summer 2024 internship details:
- The summer internship is a 10-week paid internship with full-time hours
- 2024 planned program dates are June 3rd to August 9th for all interns
- Intern pay: $20-$21/hour (higher pay for returning interns) + stipend of $2500 (grossed up).
Here are important dates and expectations to keep in mind (estimated timeframe, subject to change):
Marketing & Communications Internships (Summer 2024)
- Rolling application deadline for each internship, starting in February. Apply early for greater consideration in the process.
- Initial screening: conducted by our recruiting team members via phone or video screen.
- If you are applying to a design or creative internship (fashion design/technical design/graphic design), please plan to provide 1-2 pages of sample work (such as an online portfolio, illustrations, flat sketches and/or 3D renderings) as a part of the recruiting process.
- Final interviews: conducted by our hiring teams via phone or video interview starting mid to late March.
- Offers: extended late March and may carry into April, if necessary.
Depending on team, your primary responsibilities may include:
- Marketing and Communications Internship opportunities available on the following teams: PVH Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing; Calvin Klein Global Marketing (including Social, PR/Influence and Events), Global Creative, and Global Project Management
- Our University Recruiting team will collaborate with the hiring teams to select and place students on a specific team based on skillsets and interest
- Learn how to deliver a consistent and unified brand message to the consumer
- Gain exposure to evaluating on-brand activities, collaborate with cross-functional teams and learn tactics for management practices of incoming seasonal initiatives
- Assist with competitive research tied to relevant projects/campaigns, monitoring sample requests and compiling brand mentions in the press, ensure all event related needs are organized and properly carried out from planning through execution
- Support of and exposure to seasonal campaigns from concept to post-production, traditional print + digital assets, in-store materials and the roll out of mechanical files
- Assist in the communication and execution of all projects within a designated business line or product category
Experience / Skills
- Rising junior or senior undergrad student preferred with a declared major in Business, Marketing, PR/Communications, Fashion Business, Graphic Design or other related degree
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in core major classes preferred
- Previous relevant internship / work experience or demonstrated interest in the industry
- Demonstrated academic leadership or extra-curricular activity preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Strong analytical skills with data oriented mindset
- Well organized, detail oriented, strong written and oral communication skills
- Forward thinking, able to problem solve; self-starter with strong ability to meet deadlines and expectations
- Team player with an eagerness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment working across multiple teams
- Interest in industry news, familiar with industry landscape, digital and fashion industry
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.