Start your career on a technology team dedicated to industry-leading innovation, with a commitment to sustainability, and an emphasis on inclusion. Part of PVH's Early Talent Program, co-op opportunities within our Technology Group offer motivated students the ability to gain fashion industry experience, with a realistic preview of what it would be like to work at PVH with our iconic brands such as Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger. During this paid co-op you will be provided with meaningful, challenging hands-on projects, as well as exposure to various parts of our organization and corporate tools. You can help make the impossible possible every day with cutting-edge technologies like 3D and SAP. You will also attend various professional development workshops, industry learning sessions with senior leadership and have the opportunity to meet other co-ops and interns across brands and functions.
Co-ops will need to be local to the area as we expect our office locations for summer and fall 2024 to be an in person/remote, hybrid work environment.
Summer / fall 2024 co-op details:
- The co-op is a 5-6 month paid co-op with full-time hours
- 2024 planned program dates are June 3rd (some schools July 1st) to December 6th for all co-ops; co-ops need to fulfill entire time commitment
- Co-op pay: $27-$28/hour (higher pay for returning co-ops) + a stipend of $5000 (grossed up).
Here are important dates and expectations to keep in mind (estimated timeframe, subject to change):
Job Title: Business Analyst & Process Co-Ops (Summer - Fall 2024)
- Rolling application deadline for each co-op positions, starting in February. Apply early for greater consideration in the process.
- Initial screening: conducted by our recruiting team members via phone or video screen.
- Final interviews: conducted by our hiring teams via phone or video interview starting mid to late March.
- Offers: extended late March into April, if necessary.
Depending on team, your primary responsibilities may include:
- Business Analyst & Process Co-op opportunities available on the following teams: Consumer Digital & eCommerce team (NYC) and Global Project Management Office (Bridgewater, NJ)
- Our University Recruiting team will collaborate with the hiring teams to select and place students on a specific team based on skillsets and interest
- Consumer Digital & eCommerce: Learn to independently create business and system requirements documents, detailing both functional and technical flows for Digital Commerce products, including elements of the Commerce Experience, Product & Merchandising, Checkout & Account Management, and Insights & Analytics.
- Global PMO: Su pport the Global PMO and IT Finance teams, assist in creating efficiencies and developing long term process improvements to support the PVH growth driver of driving efficiencies and investing in growth.
Experience / Skills (technical skills vary by team):
- Rising junior or senior undergrad student preferred with a declared major in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Information Technology or related degree.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in core major classes preferred
- Previous relevant internship / work experience or demonstrated interest in the industry
- Demonstrated academic leadership or extra-curricular activity preferred
- Experience with Office 365 including PowerPoint, Excel, Word required; collaboration tools like Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint desired
- Strong communication, presentation and technical writing skills; ability to interact and communicate with all levels in both business and technical areas
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and expectations
- High level of intellectual curiosity, interpersonal skills, comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Team player with an eagerness to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment working across multiple teams
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.