The Manager of Accounts Payable II is responsible for implementing and supporting projects/programs that continually improve and simplify the Accounts Payable function and supplier payment process while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Overseeing all payments for the corporation, ensure compliance to corporate policy and government requirements, and accurately state the company's liability while operating in a Global environment. This is a hybrid position with onsite days on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday
- Manage A/P process for Ariba and SAP.
- Manage Costar Equipment Leasing process.
- Oversee utility invoices processing in collaboration with Engie Impact
- Assist with the American Express Corporate Card program reconciliation tool transition.
- Independently manage small projects from inception to implementation
- Proactively identify areas in need of improvement and taking action to implement process improvements to increase overall department productivity.
- Manage interfaces into SAP process, daily invoice processing, error handling and workflow operations.
- Oversee the Unclaimed Property compliance processes.
- Manages all accounts payable functions - including monitoring payments, reviewing bank account reconciliations on payment runs, ensuing payments are properly executed, and payment failures are identified.
- Identifying and executing cost savings initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy, internal controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley for the AP functions.
- Work closely with internal departments, ensure systems are in place and/or any upgrades.
- Work with all PVH Global locations to ensure compliance with AP procedures and resolve any questions or problems.
- Key member of AP Month End and Fiscal Year End Closings.
- Supervises AP portion of the fiscal year end audit with the internal and external auditors.
- Ensure proper accounting and collections on debit balance reports.
- Manage all non-rent related recurring payments.
- Performs other tasks as assigned or requested and supports A/P team with cross functional duties.
8 -10 years of Accounts Payable experience Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Equivalent Work Experience Systems:
- SAP proficient
- Ariba proficient
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in Accounts Payable related process and system improvement efforts.
- Knowledge and experience of SOX Compliance
- Demonstrated experience in Accounts Payable/Procure to Pay related process, and process and system improvement efforts.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of SOX Compliance.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH