Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Responsible for curating all aspects of the Raw Material research and development with strong emphasis on sustainability. Create presentations for categories including Outerwear, Swimwear and Shirts
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Use your talent and skill to execute products in keeping with the Ralph Lauren aesthetic and sustainable goals.
* Facilitate R&D to mitigate issues related to fabric development and proactively seek creative solutions for studio developments falling within assigned categories. Experience in managing material research and development from conception to final approved fabric.
* Ensure all adopted fabrics showcased within the studio meet RL compliance,sustainability goals, and testing standards.
* Foster good working relationships with internal partners as well as with our Mills and Vendors, Drive clear concise communications with excellent records.
* Ability to attend meetings, compile accurate notes and recap post meeting.
* Ability to curate market and trend information and communicate to partners.
* Facilitate studio pop ups and forums for cross functional teams both physically and digitally.
* Ability to leverage R&D to showcase material menus by category in a good, better, best price structure
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Degree in Fashion Textiles and 2+ years of related experience preferred
* Technical knowledge of woven & knit fabrics preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills with extremely detailed attention to products.
* Ability to communicate and interact with all cross functional teams.
* PLM experience
* Strong general computer skills. Excel, Teams, PowerPoint are essential.
* Adobe Creative suite, 3D Design software used to create 3D enabled fabrics, preferred
* Demonstrates flexibility in meeting unexpected and/or planned work fluctuations