Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our Digital Technology Product team. Experience with e-commerce and digital customer experiences is preferred. The ideal candidate is a team player who is highly motivated and curious, accountable, and able to collaborate with various business partners to define and build digital solutions that ensure that the Ralph Lauren customer experience remains best in class. In this role, under the direction of the Product Lead, you will bring together business, technology, user experience to support and develop new features and functionality that best serve our customers and bring the Ralph Lauren vision and strategy to life.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Reporting to the Product Lead and collaborating with the Product Manager and the product development team
* Assist with Discovery efforts, inclusive of competitive analysis, requirement gathering, socialization with business stakeholders
* Write and prioritize stories that capture Business Requirements and communicate to engineering team
* Manage project backlog
* Participation in UAT and validation testing of production releases, bug fixes, and feature requests
* Effectively research the competitive landscape and recommend opportunites for improvement
* Act as a team representative to business partners capturing, recording, and communicating decisions between the business, product and technology partners to maintain alignment
* Train internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience in computer science, business management, marketing, or a related field.
* Experience in a similar role
* Familiarity with project management and documentation tools such as Confluence and Jira
* Proficiency in compiling project status, project dependencies/risk, and reporting on success metrics
* Excellent communication and presentation skills