HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS Australia are seekinga passionate andtalented full timeRetail Store Manager
to join us at our Sydney Flagshiplocation.
Reporting directly to the AreaManager and supported by an Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for motivating and developing a strong sales team and driving overall store performance.Your role will involvecoaching and supporting your team to continue to achieve positive results in a premium fashion and lifestyleenvironment.What you can expect:
- Lead and develop the team, whilstmanaging day to day operations
- Drive outstanding,authenticcustomer experience
- Design and deliver daily strategies to ensure store andindividual budgets and KPI's are achieved
- Ensure stock control processes are implemented and adhered to
- Monitor and maintain your store's visual merchandising and presentation standards
- Demonstratedsuccess in driving and achieving sales results, within a fast paced environment
- Experience inbuilding and maintaining a loyal VIP client base
- Can talk to how you havemotivated, coached and led a team to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Depth of operationalmanagement experience as well as people leadership of three years or more.
- An interest in fashion and desire to pursue a retail management career within the premium fashion industry
- Excellent commission and incentives
- Up to 65% discount offour premium product range
- HUGO BOSS team member wear (uniform)provided
- Genuine focus on work life balance
- Earn up to $2,000 per person you refer through our employee referral program
- Access to ourEmployee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.