Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are seeking a dynamic Social Compliance Audit Manager (m/f/d) to take our organization's social compliance initiatives to the next level. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of driving change, developing cutting-edge processes, and fostering sustainable practices across our supplier network. If you're ready to be part of a team that's dedicated to creating a brighter future, apply now and let your expertise shine!What you can expect:
- Planning and organization of social compliance audits of suppliers both with internal colleagues as well as external service providers and managing of audit results of suppliers
- Monitoring and analysis of measures from social compliance audits as well as support in escalation processes
- Support for the reporting on social compliance audit figures and targets
- Conceptional development of processes for social compliance and development of sustainability aspects of suppliers as well as their implementation in existing or new tools
- Development and maintenance of tools, instruments and scorecards that are necessary for the overall vendor sustainability processes, e.g. for tracking reports, establishing key figures, or following guidelines for the internal social compliance process
- Development of Know-how, transfer of Know-how and advisory to stakeholders, internal interfaces such as operations and external interfaces such as suppliers, with regards to supplier management and social compliance
- Cooperation with external networks with service providers, suppliers, associations, organizations and competitors
- Successfully completed studies in the field of sustainability, business administration, political sciences or comparable studies
- Ideally 1-3 years of professional experience in corporate sustainability, social audits or human rights in an international environment
- Strong affinity for working with data, systems and processes, and very good MS Office skills
- Good understanding of corporate procurement processes
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Proactive working attitude as well as willingness to take responsibility
- Open, competent and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
#LI-SF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.